Ability to perform oil field construction:
*Clean Tools, equipment, including drills and pumps and machinery and keep work areas clean and orderly.
*Clear loose pipe and debris and to load, unload and stack equipment and materials.
*Moving supplies and equipment to the worksite and assembling, repairing, and dismantling equipment.
*Roustabouts must be strong, physically fit, and outdoorsy to work in all weather conditions.
*Experience and knowledge of project equipment, tools, and materials.
*Communication skills in the field and with management.
Ideal qualifications, but do not need all, just ability to learn.
Be able to operate tractors, utvs and skidsteers
Be familiar with fertilizer, herbicides and seed or ability to learn
Be able to obtain North Dakota Commercial Spraying License
Be familiar with weed and grass species
Be familiar with erosion control products
Willing to work irregular hours
Ability to read maps and find way around
Ability to perform oilfield construction, new fencing, tear down and repairs, reclamation seeding, and environmental erosion control.
Experience and knowledge of project equipment, tools and materials, and communication skills in the field and with management is preferred but not required.
Training will be provided
You do not need to have all these qualifications but should have some. If you were raised on a farm and are familiar with farming practices and performed them, you would be an ideal candidate. If you have a background in biological sciences and a willingness to learn you would be a good candidate.
- Transport equipment and/or materials to and from Oilfield locations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and hours spent driving and retain fuel receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid commercial driving license